Process transactions, setup computerised or cloud based systems

Every business is different with it's own needs and the bookkeeping service I offer will be tailored to meet those needs; during a free consultation we can agree the scope of work required and the fees involved.

Whether you need a once-a-year sort out those bags of receipts into a proper accounting record or an ongoing bookkeeping service – as frequently as required – I can help with:

  • Processing your transactions and related paperwork

  • Setting up computerised or cloud based systems

  • Maintaining your sales and purchase ledgers

  • Account reconciliations

  • Invoicing

  • Preparing year-end accounts

  • Bookkeeping to trial balance for partnerships and companies

Accurate Bookkeeping is a fundamental requirement for every business.

VAT registration, administration - completing and submitting returns to HMRC

Incorrect VAT calculation and failure to submit returns in a timely manner can lead to penalties and surcharges.


I can help with:

  • VAT registration

  • VAT administration

  • Completing and submitting your VAT returns to HMRC, including Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT

MTD for VAT - If you are/will be registered for VAT and your taxable turnover is above the VAT registration threshold (currently £85,000), you are required to keep digital business records and send your VAT returns to HMRC using Making Tax Digital (MTD)-compatible software.

Payroll: PAYE, RTI, P45’s, P60’s, Pensions - Auto Enrolment

Whether you need weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll services I can process your payroll accordingly:

  • Payroll processing including the provision of payslips

  • Calculating tax, National Insurance and other deductions

  • Processing statutory payments (maternity/paternity pay, sick pay etc.)

  • RTI compliance

  • PAYE processing

  • Pensions (including Auto Enrolment)

  • Processing new starters and leavers and Year End P60's

Auto Enrolment is a government initiative and requires that employers must provide employees with a pension scheme and automatically enrol qualifying employees into this scheme.

Construction Industry Scheme
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) administration and submitting monthly CIS returns

Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors deduct money from a subcontractor’s payments and pass it to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Failure to file returns in a timely manner can result in penalties and surchages.


I can help with:

  • Verifying your subcontractors are registered

  • Processing and recording CIS payments

  • Submitting monthly CIS returns

For more information about CIS:

Sort out invoices and receipts into a proper accounting record and prepare year end accounts

If you are self-employed or a sole trader you are legally required to complete and submit a Self Assessment Tax Return to HMRC.

I can help with:

  • Organising your invoices and receipts into a proper accounting record

  • Preparing your year end accounts for submission to your accountant

Failure to submit your Self Assessment Tax Return by the deadline can result in penalties and interest charges.